Wednesday 7 February 2018

January Shop and Crop Kit... a little bit more Inspiration

Hi Croppers!
Tanya here with a little bit more inspiration for January's Crop kit,

WOW this kit is AMAZING. Looking at all the wonderful takes on this kit from the DT show just how versatile this kit is.
I did 2 different styles of pages. a mixed media page and then a more traditional paper based (and not so messy) layout
Without babbling on any longer here they are,
Layout One Mixed Media "Sand Between Your Toes"
I did add a few bits n bobs from my stash with this. I also used Gesso (clear and white) London Blue Dylusions Spray Ink, Gauze and some little embellishments found in the stash.

The next page was a little less messy, but the was LOTS of fussy cutting. "Dream Deeper"

 I know i said it was a "clean" page.. but a little mixed media snuck in.. i mixed the grit from the kit with gel medium and smeared it onto page randomly.. almost like sand!

Well that's it from me, until next time happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment