Tuesday 16 January 2018

Free Spirit

Hello Everyone,
its Deena on the blog with you today.
 
I am always excited and on tender hooks to see what I receive in my design team package. This time the box contained the January Mixed Media Kit. Yikes was my first response, that means I have to write instructions that you all will understand. I put that though aside and starting pulling out the kit and oh my, it is packed full of goodies.
 
I decided to create an Art Journal page.


 
Have you been thinking about get a subscription, well it's the new year and now is the time.
Please follow the link and you will find all the details in the shop
 
When shopping at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking don't forget to use the code DO5 to get a discount on your order.
 
Happy Creating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment