Thursday 21 December 2017

December Cropaholic Kit - Using the stunning Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy........

Hello there.......

Tania joining you today with my last post for this year, that's a scary thought and to think Christmas is only a few days away, that is exciting though :)  
So today I wanted to share with you some layouts I created for our December Cropaholic Kit using the stunning Kaisercraft "Wandering Ivy" Collection, I have to say this is my new favourite collection from Kaisercraft, just love the beautiful tones of Blue and Green, what do you think??  So much jam packed in this kit, I made these three layouts and still had so much left over.  

For the first layout the used the gorgeous specialty paper as my base, and played with some of the chipboard and the mist which is in the kit to create a little bit of extra texture on the background!
If you like fussy cutting this kit is just perfect two as there is lots of gorgeous flowers to cut from the patterned papers, which you can see here on the layout below.  


A few close ups........





I continued with the theme of adding a little mixed media to this layout too but just used the mist by itself this time.  I also added more fussy cut flowers and some of the gorgeous wood veneers that came in the kit.


More close ups.......





For the last page I added lots of the silver Rhinestone strip bling - who doesn't love a bit of bling?  I added lots more fussy cut flowers to the page too as it just finishes them off perfectly!!


A couple more close ups......





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the store here and check out this amazing kit and all the awesome goodies that comes in it, this one comes with instructions to make all three layouts.  You can also check out all the other fabulous kits and products on offer, you won't be disappointed!  
Also don't forget there's still time to enter out challenge for this month - "Show us your Christmas Craft"  a $30 store voucher for the winner.........


Until next time,  a ver Merry Christmas to you all and safe and happy New Year, hope you all get very spoilt with lots of crafty goodness, hope I do lol.

Happy Crafting, Tania xx

No comments:

Post a Comment