Sunday 10 September 2017

Kaisercraft September Kit

I designed two layouts for this kit and have lots of leftovers so I have two bonus layouts to show you now.


I cut up the page with all the numbers for an advent type calendar, you could add your own tiny photos on each number to get the children excited ready for the big day.

Here's my layout for this months sketch challenge, it's a beauty and I've used the September Kaisercraft Kit to create this one.  I have used some things from my stash on the background - a stencil, stamp, thickers alpha and embossing powder - these are not part of the kit.  Instead of photos I used the cut apart sheet where you can place your personal photos.


A couple of close-ups showing the stuff from my stash, the embossing is on the background and also on the photo matting.  The words across the top and bottom are from the branding strips.  You can find the kits here.
Also for a discount you can use my code SS5.





This is the sketch


That's it for me today, I hope you get inspired to think about Christmas layouts and a fabulous kit to get started.



1 comment: