Saturday 15 July 2017

Road Trip & Aussie Outdoor Dunnies

It's mid July already and this month I'd like to share with you four layouts using a past kit that's choc full of amazing goodies.  You can find current kits here in the shop. 

Here are a couple of photos to show you how amazing these kits can be, this is the one I will be working with on my next two posts.



My first layout I created to resemble an envelope because I felt it opened up our caravanning experience.  I used various papers to cut up and match together at the  bottom of the payout then balanced it with the top - part of the envelope.  I also used the stickers as embellishments and elements on the page as well as a cute little brad.

  




Now the second layout from the kit. 

On this layout I made some fishtail banners for the underneath of the photo matting.  I used the letters from the sticker sheet for the title and I loved the tiny pattern on each alpha.  Because there were two sticker sheets in this kit it provided me with lots of options to embellish, I used clouds and flowers as well as the ticket at the top of the photos.  I splattered the background with some black paint. The sketch is one from Laura Whittaker.






I hope I've inspired you to take a look at the kits here in the shop . You'll be able to make a few layouts and maybe even some cards.

Remember to use my code SS5 to receive a discount at the shop.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment