Monday 24 July 2017

Once Upon A Time From Echo Park

Good Morning All.
Deena here with you today.
 
This week I had lots of goodies from the Echo Park Collection - Once Upon A Time. I have stickers, lots of yummy papers, chipboard accents, enamel dots, all sorts of good stuff which can all be found in the SHOP.
 
 
I decided to do something a little different this time, one of the papers had a couple of awesome quotes and I decided to put one of them in a photo frame. I actually used gesso for what it was meant for, a primer. I cover the frame in some paper and added elements from the stickers and chipboard.
 


 
 
I also created three different cards
 

This card I created as a little gift card, so its about half the size of a normal card but can still be written on in the inside.
 


 
If you would like to make any purchases from the shop please use the code DO5 to receive a discount.
 
Happy Creating


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating.. love the frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deena these would be great to have in your stash.

    ReplyDelete