Saturday 8 July 2017

Having fun with Millie and June

Hello and happy Saturday!

I'm back again today to show you some fun layouts I put together with the Fancy Pants Millie and June collection. I seriously love this collection, it's so pretty and fun, the papers are very textured and thick, and there's lots of gold foil. The whole collection celebrates friends, sisters, Mums and Grandmas, it's seriously dreamy!

This page of my adorable daughter came together so easily! This stripy paper just screamed to me 'beach', and the angled design on the paper just had to be used as a triangle.


After that it was just a matter of layering my photo on a few more bits of the patterned paper, pop it up on some foam, and then add in a couple of embellishments. How gorgeous is the texture in the paper!


I added the 'adorable' from the Crate Paper Cute Girl puffy thickers and then the layout was done!


My second layout is a bit more lux, with lots of gold foil going on! Again, lots of paper layers from the Millie and June collection, with all their gorgeous texture, and this time LOTS of gorgeous embellishments!


How cute is that little poodle tag! And those little bows, they are DIY!


The little lady is from a old Crate Paper 'Open Book' chipboard sheet. Don't you love how sometimes it's just the right time to use up those embellishments you've been hoarding!


Honestly I don't think there's such a thing as too much gold foil!

Hope you've enjoyed checking out my layouts, and make sure you grab some of the 'Millie and June' goodies before they run out!

Big Loves,
Tamara


1 comment: