Saturday 22 July 2017

Best Friends and Darling Girls

Hello, scrappy friends!

By the time this blog post goes live, I will be comfortably ensconced at Scrap Camp with about 60 other scrappy ladies! 4 days of no kids, no cooking and all the scrappy time I desire! Sounds like heaven on earth to me!

But first, I need to share with you a little bit of random fun I've been having lately. Sometimes its just so worth digging back into some of your old collections/kits, just to see what you can create from the leftovers, or with some new random bits mixed in. The 2 layouts I'm sharing today have come from doing just that!

For my first layout I pulled out all of my leftover bits from Crate Paper's Cute Girl collection, and went to town using up all the chipboard and puffy stickers I had left over.


My daughter is obsessed with unicorns all of a sudden, so this giant unicorn embellishment was perfect!



I love the embellishment clusters on this page, and how even though there is a lot going on, it doesn't seem to busy. I'm also super in love with this title, how good is mixing fonts, so fun!



The second layout I have to share with you is using up my stash of Cocoa Vanilla 'Wild at Heart', this range is such a dream to work with! I actually got all adventurous with this layout and machine sewed directly on to my page for the first time ever! Super proud of myself..


 It was so fun and easy to layer up these beautiful papers. I love the chipboard frames that came with this collection, so great to make a focal point of your pics.


I've used quite a lot of the die cut ephemera on this page, but again, I don't think this looks cluttered or too busy at all. I included some random wood veneers around the page to anchor the frame with the rest of the elements on the page. The title again is a mixture of Thickers, some old and some new, and I love the way this ties all the colours and elements of the page in together.


And see, look at that stitching! I think I've reached level #expert! Hehe, I may just have a new addiction.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to sharing with you more of my scrappy fun after camp this weekend!!

Big Loves,
Tam x


2 comments:

  1. Tamara your layouts are bright and cheery, looks like some fab papers and embellishments there.

    ReplyDelete