Friday 21 July 2017

'Beautiful' and 'Sweet' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layouts for Shop and Crop Scrapbooking

I grabbed out the leftovers from a couple of recent kits which I created (links underneath the photos) for Shop and Crop Scrapbooking along with some other items from my stash. 

The first layout below is called 'Beautiful' and uses the leftovers from Expo Kit 3 ( https://www.shopandcrop.com.au/collections/monthly-kits/products/expokit-no3?lshst=collection) and Colour Blast Shimmer Cube in Sunshine along with Lollipop Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts.



I used the Kaisercraft 'Mandala' Die to die cut the lovely patterned vellum from the kit, plus I used Lollipop Colour Blast Shimmer Dust for my  background ( i also used the leftover liquid to add colour to the butterfly diecut and the feathers) as well as the "Sunshine" Colour Blast Shimmer Cube (which comes in the kit) I painted the chipboard title with the Sunshine Shimmer Cube as well as the inside of the butterfly and feathers.




Expo Kit 3 - Beautiful




And my second layout is called 'Sweet' 

This layout is created using the leftovers including the paints, papers and custom made stamp from the June Mixed Media Kit which can be purchased as a one off kit from Shop and Crop - https://www.shopandcrop.com.au/collections/monthly-kits/products/june2017mixedmediamaniakit-oneoffpurchase?lshst=collection

 So to create the background, I used the blue and yellow paints from the kits and a piece of plastic and a small spray of water from a spray bottle and 'smooshed' paint onto the page using a piece of plastic like a sponge. Dry thoroughly then using an archival ink pad and your custom made stamp stamp a strip of graffiti up the page leaving about 1.5 inches on the right hand side border to add your two strips of paper.

After that I used a black marker and a small entree plate and created circles on my page to create a frame for where my photo was to go. Colour some chipboard arrows with your yellow paint and stamp on your chipboard pieces as well. Don't be afraid to add a die cut to cover part of your photo.




Here is the original kit which is available for purchase from Shop and Crop on the below link.



Well that's it from me today, I hope you have been inspired to pull out those old kits and use your leftovers to keep creating....The kits are so chock full of product you can still create loads of layouts with a little help from your stash...

Elisa xx




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts, and yes there is so much in those kits to use up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kits and your layouts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete