Thursday 29 June 2017

Once Upon a Time ...........

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share a couple of layouts and a card using the gorgeous Echo Park Once Upon a Time Collection which was just perfect for a little special someone in my life........



The papers in this range are all so pretty it was hard to chose which one to use first, but this gorgeous Peachy coloured paper with the shinny gold writing won out, LOVE it!  I added some Snow White Colour Blast Texture Paste  through my favourite Kaiser Bubbly Mini Template just to keep that sparkly look flowing throughout my page! I embellished the page with lots of matching embellishments from this collection and finished it off with a couple of flowers from my stash.....


Here are some photos of the gorgeous embellishments that will compliment your pages perfectly!







Some close ups...




For the second page I decided to use this pretty polka dot page and add a little bit of floral too.  I randomly tapped on some Kaiser Mists  with a brush just to give a little shimmery subtle look in the background! Again I finished off the page with the matching embellishments (pictured above) and a couple of flowers from my stash.....


Some close ups....




My final share for today is a card I made using my leftover scraps, chipboard pieces and enamel shapes! Lastly some flowers from my stash.....




Well that"s all from me today, I do hope I have inspired you a little, and if you have your own little princess well this collection is just perfect for you and can be found in the Shop and Crop store here.

Thanks so much for visiting, Tania xx


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creating! Adorable photos and pretty princess card!

    ReplyDelete