Sunday 7 May 2017

My Baby Boy Layouts!

Hello there,
Here we are in May! The nights are getting cooler and the days are getting shorter!! But there is always time to get some scrapping done!

I have two layouts to share with you today using a beautiful Kit from Kaisercraft Peek a Boo Range that you can find in the shop HERE!!!!

I have created two layouts of my son using photos when he was so little...  (Mind you he is turning 32 this month!!)

I will start with sharing some closer views..


I have stenciled some sweet stars using some texture paste and the Kaisercraft 12x12 Template - Stars on the back ground for some texture.



I have created layers using punched edges and the collectables from the Kit. I have embossed the paper and cut out hexagon shapes lifting up some of the shapes with foam tape.


I have created some cute little flag embellishments using tooth picks and the Kaisercraft Duck Egg Weave Cardstock which I have also embossed with a star embossing folder.

and my layout..

Baby Boy.
Things I have added from my supplies are ribbon, ric rac, foam tape, lace, flowers, Martha Stewart edge punch, embossing folder, hexagon die, tooth picks. In this kit you receive the boy and girl collectable packs, and I have used some from the boy pack on my pages..

The second layout also features a photo of my son. 

And again, some closer views for you!


I have created a corner feature using some collectables, a little flower and edged it with some ric rac and a swirly edge punch. And I have used the Duck Egg Weave Cardstock from Kaisercraft which matches this paper range perfectly.

I do love layers especially when the papers are so well co-ordinated! The 6 1/2 inch paper pack is also in the kit providing lots of wonderful papers to use,


This sweet little banner was cut using the Kaisercraft Decorative Die Baby Garland which I have in my craft supplies.

and my layout..

Cherish..

The chipboard word 'Cherish" is from Kaisercraft and I have embossed it in metallic melts.

So if you have this Kit which is from November 2016 and you need some ideas, I hope I have provided some fresh inspiration for this kit, and if you would like to purchase this Kit you can find it in the store HERE!!!
It is available as a one off purchase.

Thanks so much for coming by the Shop and Crop Blog today, you can have a browse in the Store HERE!!!!! and remember to pop in the code LC5 for a $5.00 discount on your order!

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. These are both so adorable Lizzy, love the designs and the very sweet photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the baby papers Lizzy

    ReplyDelete