Thursday 18 May 2017

Kaisercraft Kit - Baby Girl creations.

Hello there,
Lizzy here to share some more creating that I have done using the lovely KAISERCRAFT PEEK-A-BOO One Off Kit which you can purchase without a subscription. You may remember I created some cute baby boy layouts using this kit which I posted HERE!!! Well there is so much in this Kit I thought I would showcase some more ideas for you to get in and use the feminine papers and embellishments.

I have created a little Baby Album using the 6 1/2 inch paper pad and the collectables from the kit. To create this album I put 6 cards (the kind I use to make into a card)  together and carefully sewed up the center seam.

I used a large stitch on my sewing machine.  Then I began decorating. As I thought this would become a gift for a friend of my Daughters for her little baby girl I have not put the photos in for privacy reasons.

The front cover.

I have used a doiley from the Kit and a collectable and added a die cut butterfly using pink cardstock from my stash.

The first pages are for the Birth details and first photo.

I tend to use my punches and dies when creating to add my touch.

The month tags from the collectables are really good for this type of keepsake.

I have decorated these pages with dies and collectables.

The collectables from the Kit make creating easier, you just have to pop them on your page.





I have attempted to keep each page relatively flat so it closes ok..

The sweet little baby banner is a die from Kaisercraft that I have in my supplies..






And I have finished the back cover with an embossed heart and more collectables. I will put small photos in this album and I am hoping it will be a surprise gift for the new mum. Products from my supplies included the plain papers washi tape, black pen punches and dies.

I have also created a layout using a sweet photo of my second child. The base is the cardstock from Kaisercraft Vanilla Weave CD113 which is in the kit.  I choose 4 of the papers from the 6 1/2 inch paper pad and arranged them on the cardstock as shown. One of the paper pieces I embossed for some interest. They measure 6 by 4 inch.

I then sewed messily around the edge 3 times.

I added my photo and embellishments using some pink cardstock, string, flower ribbon and punches from my supplies.

some closer views.

I have used the tags from the Collectable pack to make a little banner under my photo..

I like to lift up embellishments with foam tape for  dimension.

I cant get enough of those collectables, layered and clustered together.

Sweet Girl..
There is still so much left in this kit that I may get around to making some cards and perhaps even another layout! I hope I have inspired you to take another look at this kit which you may have or you can purchase it          HERE!!!!!

And if you use this code LC5 you can receive a sweet discount on your order!

Thanks for coming by and remember to pop by for the next wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.
Happy Creating!
















3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Such stunning creations Lizzy! Love the baby book .. each page set is an absolute delight. So many pretty details with lots of places for photos. Absolutely gorgeous. Your layout is so pretty and so sweet. What a darling photo and so beautifully showcased with these lovely papers and ephemera. Love the flower ribbon, the cute little pram and the collectables around the page. Beautiful work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lizzy, what a gorgeous baby album you have created, fabulous details on each page and such a wonderful keepsake! Beautiful layout too. You have showcased the kit perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Lizzy, such a lot of work in this project, it's just stunning.

    ReplyDelete