Wednesday 17 May 2017

Hello...

Hello everyone...

hope all is well and you have been getting some creating time in between everyday life.

my does it get busy...

So today I am sharing a layout with a bit of a step by step.

First I have used a Mini Designer Template with Dylusion paint.





Dylusion Paint
Mini Designer template

Then I have used the same template with Crafters Workshop Modelling Paste over the top of the paint after drying.


Crafters Workshop Modelling Paste


This is the final result:

Here is a couple of close ups featuring A2ZScraplet Chipboard.


Then I have used the Kaiser gel pens to colour the chipboard.

Kaiser Pens

hope you have enjoyed the inspiration today..

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie that's a great technique and the finished page looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete