Saturday 1 April 2017

Introducing Tania Ridgwell....


Hi my name is Tania and I currently live in Adelaide, Australia with my partner of 15 years and our 10 year old daughter.  I have been scrapbooking/crafting for almost eleven years starting just after my daughter was born and I have been hooked ever since.  

She is my never ending source of inspiration.  I have to say I am addicted to all things craft and love to create anything from layouts to cards though my absolute favourite is for anything off the page.

I love to try new techniques and just love playing with new products. I don’t know that I have a particular style but I do love to incorporate mixed media into my work (love getting my hands messy) along with chipboard, blooms, and plenty of bling.

I am lucky enough to have my own craft space, and love to  spend many of hours hidden away creating! I am so excited to be joining the Shop and Crop DT and can’t wait to share my creativity with you all.  

Love the subscriptions kits they are so jam packed with lots of yummy goodies and great examples that always get my mojo going…. such a great way to add to your stash and always great value :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment