Wednesday 19 April 2017

Hello...

Been a bit quiet in my house with 1 daughter away overseas.

But it hasn't been quiet on the scrapbooking scene for me...been busy creating.

Today i'm sharing the monthly challenge.

Its a colour Inspiration.


This is my creations:


I have used Ken Oliver Powder and Dylusion Mist:


They both can be found here:

Shop and Crop shop

Here is a close up:


I have used an A2Zscraplet chipboard on this layout.

I do love the bright and bold colours.
That's why I do love the Ken Oliver Powders....they are very very bright!!!

I again used the yellow colour in his range to create the colourful background in this layout.


I have used Photo Play My Imagination papers which are sold in the shop also here:

Photoplay papers

Here is a couple of close ups:


I have also included A2ZScraplet chipboard on this layout.

Thanks for stopping by today. I do hope I have inspired you all....

3 comments: