Friday 24 March 2017

Introducing Donna Lewis......

Hi! I am beyond excited to be able to share my work with you through the Shop and Crop design team. I am an avid paper crafter and card maker, living in rural Victoria . I am also a wife, mother, Japanese teacher, oboist and pianist. On top of this, I am trying to live a self-sufficient and low waste life, producing food for my family from our garden, which makes for very full days!
My family consists of my super encouraging husband, three terrific children aged from 14 to 21 and Molly the wonder Collie. After a long break from paper crafts, I was once again bitten by the crafting bug two years ago when a friend encouraged me to do an online water colour class with her. I've been working hard to squeeze craft time into my busy life ever since!
I love all things paper, and especially enjoy colouring. My cards tend towards clean and simple (CAS) and I enjoy manipulating and combining stamps as well as using papers and embellishments to create vibrant cards. Now that my daughter has left home to study, I live in an all male household, with lots of sport and action movies, which are not my thing. 
This is when I like to escape to my craft room, known in our family as my happy place! I love working with kits. There's a real creative challenge to working with a set number of supplies, which I love, not to mention the benefits of having everything coordinated!
The thing that sparks my creativity the most is getting into my happy place and getting messy. I find that each project sparks ideas for the next! 

You can find my work here:

 Instagram @donnadoll74 

1 comment: