Sunday 8 January 2017

'Farmers Market' Simple Cards

Good morning all, Sarah here some very simple cards for you to make using the Bo Bunny 'Farmers Market' Collection available in store now! This is the second of my projects using this kit and I must say that there is so much product still left in this kit that there's many more to come! Using white cardstock as your base, make a couple of cards. For the card pictured above, I simply cut a piece of patterend paper a little smaller than the card front. Using Distress Ink in the 'Tea dye' colour, I inked around the edges of the card front before adhering the paper. This is a great tip for when you dont have the colour cardstock needed for a project - just use your ink pads to colour the card edge that the paper will be matted to.

I cut and adhered a strip of the reverse side and simply added one of the layered chipboard stickers - 'You are my favorite pick'. I love the glittery touch of these chipboard pieces and this is a lovely sentiment for a card. For the second card, pictured below, I again created the card base using white cardstock and adhered another piece of patterned paper to the front after again inking the card edges. The hessian strip on top is from the Bo Bunny Farmers Market sticker sheet. The flowers from Green Tara. I added some white acrylic paint splotches to the front to finish off the card. You could easily add a sentiment of your choice to this card.
Thanks for joining me and why not give some simple cards a go yourself! Cards for any occassion are always handy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment