Wednesday 7 December 2016

Amazing birthday cake layout with Anita Bownds

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using my minds eye 


I started off with my white cardstock and flicked Apple of my eye and bling colour blast shimmer spray 
I cut strips to add behind my cake cutfile using the pink and the creamy polka dot gold foil

Then I popped it up with double sided foam tape 
At the top of my layout I add some twine and stickers to make a banner 


With the flowers I add the red polka dot paper first then the green 
And the added them to the cake with double sided foam tape 


Then I matted my photo and added to the middle of my cake and added a party hat and my title using the stickers 
Next I added 6 gold foil stickers 


And that's it ... 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 
Xx





birthday set cutfile 

No comments:

Post a Comment