Wednesday 22 March 2017

Now is the new later layout with Anita Bownds


Hi there , 
Anita here with today sharing another lovely layout using the beautiful collection from 

With this layout I thought I would use green in the mix with the pink as I just didn't want it to be just all pink
I used a photo of my fur baby kush ...yep he's a boy..but pink is so much cuter don't ya think 
The story behind this photo was very important to me and I felt like it should be documented 
Last yeah at the end of November my little buddy had a stroke and he went blind and every day since had been a learning experience for him and for him to start feeling like himself again has been one of the most important things that has happened in the last month..
He came into my scrap studio and meows at me to day hello I give him a pat and some love he flops down on the floor rolling on to his back in his own comfy way falls asleep with his mouth open and starts to snore...and I was like wow I have my little buddy back.. it's been a long 3 months waiting for that time to come that he just felt comfortable enough to just lay on the floor and not care about the sounds going on around him...


So when I started this layout it was just the white cardstock and the pink and floral flowers I cut
I have a thing for circles at the moment..I wanted them to meet in the middle and tuck underneath the photo 
It was very plan looking so I decided to trim down the sided a bit and add the green patterned paper behind 



I was also thinking it now needs more embellishments along that green edges 
So I used some of the little circles and some washi from the sticker book and some of those fabulous foiled stickers 



I added a few die cuts from the ephemera pack to add on top of the circles 


I used a die cut for my title 


I also added some little bows I made from the patterned papers 


And lastly I added a few flicks of black mist to add a extra bit of texture to the background 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment