Wednesday 9 November 2016

Summer Layout With Anita Bownds

Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing another layout this week I've gone with a summer theme 
Using the colours blue,pink and yellow 

I started with white cardstock and trimmed half an inch off 2 sides and backed it with 
Blue patterned paper 


And machine stitched around the border 
Then using some colour blast colour shimmer spray and colour spray I flicked it across the page


Then let it dry before adding my paper layers
And using one of my cut files I added the pink behind the cutfile and popping a blue flower in the centre of it with some cotton threads 



you can find my cutfile set here

I used a tab to add the words just us girls 
And under that I put my title summer


And I also added a few little stars from the alpha sheet with the flicked colour spray to add 
More points of colour 


I tucked in a little tag adding a little more colour to the top of the photo 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment