Sunday 30 October 2016

My Happy by Sarah Rosse

Hello scrappy peeps, Sarah here with another layout for you using the gorgeous April Crop Kit.
This kit has the beautiful My Minds Eye 'Happy Camper' papers, chipboard elements and die cut pieces in it. Wow! What fun I had trying to decided which pieces to use....what a great collection that can be used for layouts other than camping - the great outdoors, adventures and many more. The monthly Crop kits are a great way to get a tone of coordinating product, layout ideas and instructional sheets. Find out more about the kits or subscribe in store by clicking here. I started by spreading some white gesso over the background paper just to tone the pattern down a little. I loved this paper as the brown text matched nicely with the brown cowboy images on my son's teepee in the photo. I used the Lindy's Stamp Gangs Moon Shadow Mist and Starburst products to create a background with some sparkle. The large range of the Lindy's Stamp Gang products can be found in store here. My chosen adhesive (loving it at the moment!) is the Helmar quick dry adhesive. This is the best adhesive I have used in a long time - drys quickly as the name indicates and is great when you are trying to position your embellishments in place.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment